Dianabol has been one of the most popular steroids for performance enhancement ever produced, and its usage has been paramount since its invention and manufacturing in the early 1960s. Dianabol has been used by athletes and bodybuilders alike and for tremendously successful results, which have resulted in the drug being banned in the United States. Dianabol is still manufactured heavily worldwide and has been proven to have medicinal benefits such as in the treatment of osteoporosis in women and dwarfism due to hormonal imbalances. In this article, we will talk about the effects and functions of Dianabol and how you can benefit from its post-cycle therapy routine. The following are some important information about Dianabol and its uses.
Functions and Effects of Dianabol
Dianabol is derived from the steroid methandrostenolone and is an anabolic androgenic steroid that is structurally altered to reduce its androgenic properties. It also carries a methyl group attached to its 17th carbon position, making it possible for oral ingestion. It is a powerful anabolic steroid but has a lesser binding effect than testosterone, making it less androgenic.
Some effects of Dianabol on the body are listed below:
- Increases protein synthesis, thus providing the body with more energy levels to cope during intense workout sessions.
- Dianabol increases nitrogen retention levels in the body hence making muscles stronger and bulkier.
- Improves glycogenolysis, thereby increasing the conversion of glycogen to glucose. This allows the body to make better use of our carbohydrate consumption.
- Increases production of red blood cells, which results in higher performance levels and a massive energy boost.
- Helps in gaining mass in a short period, which makes it ideal for use by bodybuilders and athletes.
Side Effects of Dianabol on body
Despite being a great steroid with massive advantages, Dianabol is not without its side effects and should be noted before usage. The general side effects of Dianabol are mentioned below:
- Causes heavy water retention in the body, thus increasing water levels and raising the chance of higher blood pressures.
- Causes Gynecomastia which is related to the development of female sexual characteristics in a male body.
- Can cause problems in the previously unhealthy liver and kidney.
- Dianabol can have side effects in women, such as deepening vocal cords and accelerated body hair growth.
- Excessive usage can cause acne and hair loss in men and women.
- Can cause an increase in bad cholesterol levels, thus raising the chances of cardiovascular diseases in the long term.
- Decreases levels of testosterone production in the body resulting in lower testosterone levels and decreased sexual functioning.
Hence we see that Dianabol is a great steroid for medical and non-medical use if taken properly and with caution. The post cycle therapy routine of Dianabol is very important. It allows you to shrug off any side effects and long term changes in the body after completing the Dianabol dosage cycle. Ensure you only opt for Dianabol if you are healthy and do not have any diseases that can get aggravated through its usage.